My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Keeping My Hands Busy

knitted log cabin afghan with a crochet edging

cross stitch for an Altoids tin that is heart shaped

hand woven scarf

New nightgown for Myra's Doll (doll made 12+ years ago)

My Favorite Things Infinity Scarf. 6.5 feet of color work knitting.

Music themed knit hat

I made 7 or more of these in different colors.  The Almost Lost Dishcloth

Perry the Platypus (my version of platypus from Rebbeca Danger's 50 Yards of Fun)

more dish cloths

Socks with garter stitch short row heel and toes.

1 comment:

Robin said...

OMG! Perry the Platypus!!! Music hat! That colorwork scarf is beautiful. Good grief-- you have been busy! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin