My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Camera Bag


This was so cute! I had to make it. I thought when I first saw the pattern that it was for a toy camera and I would have to alter the pattern to make a bag. I was really excited to see it was a bag. The picture of the bag was on the web site a few weeks before the added the pattern. I checked back several times a week, watching for the pattern. I used scraps of cotton yarn to make the bag. I ran out of red so I have not sewn the buttons on the sides or made the neck strap.

1 comment:

wundermary said...

Hi!
I was cruising back through my blog, doing some clean-up and I see that you had commented waaaaaay back. So, I thought I'd take a look at what you are up to.
I already looked at your Dear Jane block posts; wow! You are productive!
I love this camera bag and another I saw further up, nice stuff!
M.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin