My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Unfinished project returns.


This Fence block is month seven of a BOM I started last year.
I decided to make my fence brown, rather than white. The fence looks a little weathered with its warped boards. I like it. That is my story and I am sticking to it.
I have the next block cut and ready to start stitching. It is a Blue water can.

Unfortunately the Blog that was hosting this BOM no longer is there. I did save all the blocks, so I will be able to finish it.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I rather like your weathered old fence. It has style! :) It's good you thought ahead to save all the blocks. It would have been a serious bummer to have gotten so far and then not be able to finish it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin