My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween sewing

I am working on Myra's Costume, Princess Jasmine. It is turning out to be more complex than I had thought but it is super cute. Finishing up the top half today and will start the pants.

It is a nice mix of blue and green fabrics. I would share a picture, but the batteries are dead in the camera. I got really lucky and found some beaded fringe in the Clearance bin 90% off. We are really digging through my collection scraps of trims and finding some nice complementary stuff.

I think it will turn out really fancy. ( and hopefully not tacky)

1 comment:

Robin said...

That sounds like a fun costume! I hope you share a picture of the finished project. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin