My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

What I have I been doing?

I had a terrible Head cold for two weeks.

I crocheted a tiny basket. (I showed this before without the pattern information.)

27-G741K Mini Basket
by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)









I knit an unoriginal hat.

An Unoriginal Hat
by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee










and a My Melody hat. The motif for My Melody came from a Japanese crochet book. The rest of the hat was totally made up.













I Started on the Halloween costumes for this year.

I also decided to remodel my bathroom closet. It needed it! The 30 inch deep built it was just to hard to reach all the stuff in the back.

It has a proper door now and soon some shelves.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Wow! Even with a cold you are crazy productive! I've just come down with something, and it's all I can do to just sit on the couch. :P I love the little dice basket. And thanks for the Halloween reminder... I need to get going on costumes too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin