My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A new Sea Turtle



Noah requested a Sea Turtle. It seems that everyone but him had one. His only requirement was that it have wiggly eyes. i don't know why he thought of the eyes. None of the other turtles here have wiggly eyes.

The turtle itself is two different patterns combined. The shell from one and the body from another. The Buttons were a new idea I added. The are sewn on with a heavy craft/button thread and also served as how the shell is attached to the body. He does not have a lower shell, I will have to work on adding that to the next one.

2 comments:

Mavis said...

Great Turtle!

jeery said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin