My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chores!

I made up a few rubber stamps to help the kids keep track of what needs done. I am going to try to come up with a point system or something to earn rewards.

Edit:


I buy my supplies at Hobby Lobby but I am sure other craft stores carry the supplies.
I use a Speedball Lino cutting set. I have tried the pink Speedball stamp carving sheets and the white sheets made by Master Carve.
The Speedball sheets I have had seem to be prone to air bubbles so I get the Master Carve more often than not.

You can see what most of these items look like online in the Crafts Etc catalog.(Hobby Lobby)


Good tutorial pictures here.

This looks good too.

Here you can find some pretty good directions.

3 comments:

Robin said...

How fun! I really like that idea. I'll have to remember that for my family as the boy gets older. Or maybe I should start now for me... I need all the motivation I can get! :)

scraphappy said...

Wow, what neat stamps. How did you make them?

Anina said...

I'm impressed! Cute stamps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin