My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

I was Tagged to tell 7 random things about myself.

1. My favorite hobby is sewing of any kind.

2. My 2nd favorite hobby is reading. I will read almost anything from the Classics to Science fiction.

3. I save really tiny scraps of fabric. (some are only an inch or so.) Because I know someday I will be inspired to make something that needs them.

4. I have tried and have the supplies for several types of crafts including; Quilting, Costume making, Crochet, Knitting, Cross stitch, Embroidery, Beading,Scrap booking, Chip Carving, Sculpy Clay, Card Making and Origami.

5. I still like to color. I have been known to buy myself a coloring book and my own box of crayons.

6. I like Peanut butter and Pickle Sandwiches.

7. My favorite board game is scrabble.

I know I am supposed to tag 3 other people to tell 7 random things about their selves but most of the people I would tag have already done so (or something similar).

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Uh, I think you're actually writing 7 things about me. Well, until you got the the peanut butter and pickles that is :)

wendy said...

I never tried number 6.lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin