My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

B-13 redone


I remade block b-13, using original green and adding a light green in place of the white.
From now on I will be making all the blocks Different shades of the same color. I think I will be using black for the sashing. But have not decided whether it will be a tone on tone black or solid black sashing.


Surprise mail delivery of three Easter Fabrics. I am sending out a a great big "THANK YOU!"
to the sender of this package. You know who you are. (I also mailed a note of thanks.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooooo...I like your idea for your Dear Jane quilt. The colored background fabric and the black sashing are going to look really wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin