My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Unexpected Break

I was really ready for the kids to get back to school and get busy with all my projects. Summer is almost over and I still have not finished my quilt that I started eleven years ago. It was a goal I set myself for the summer. But I have not been doing much the last four weeks due to a migraine headache that refused to go away. I do pretty good as long as I don't move my head around a bunch and stay in out of the heat outside. So I have been reading.

What did I read?
The Belgariad, Vol. 1 & Vol 2. by David Eddings

Several different Greek Mythology books. (short stories)

The Doll People by Ann M. M. Martin. (Junior fiction, but fun)

Rowan of Rin by Emily Rhoda (books 1-4), Keeping up with what my 11 year old is reading.

I hope to be back to crafting soon.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I loved "The Doll People" my 9 yo daughter Mae and I read that together. Good juvenile fiction is really fun. When I read "The Long Winter" by Laura Ingalls Wilder years ago I couldn't get over how much I loved it! Mae and I are now reading "On the Banks of Plum Creek.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin