My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Friday, March 23, 2007

More "Pirate Party Wear"

This is the blouse and corset i will be wearing with the skirt pictured previously. (and now everyone has a face to put with me.)


below are a couple of hats for friends. The first is a practice hat. Made out of odds and ends to check pattern sizing. (why don't pattern companies do extra-large? Oh well. I successfully re sized existing patterns to get what I wanted.)

The second Hat I reworked to dress up and put in wire for support of the shape.



The red hat went from being a tricorne to a bicorne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the costumes in person tomorrow!

You are just an awesome crafter! I didn't know you did so many different things!

wendy said...

Argh...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin