My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Thursday, December 8, 2005

Fun Stuff

One Dinosaur Egg. IT was to be about 10 inches tall. unfortunately the directions were wrong and each square on the grid should have equaled a half inch. I think It would have stood up better at a smaller size. Wait until you see the Dinosaur, also twice the size it should have been.

Hello Kitty Waffles! Yummy! The little Bunny is my favorite.

A knitted Fish, Kitchen scrubby. Too cute to use! and My second finished knit project. I used size 3 needles and worsted weight yarn. I have no Idea what the pattern called for. It was written in Japanese. The best I could tell was it used a size 8 needle which would have been a size 11 in US needles. But what Yarn?

1 comment:

wendy said...

I love it! Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin