My Dear Jane Journal

I have moved all the posts for my "Dear Jane" quilt to a separate Blog.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Thrifty finds

I found this great sewing machine table today.
It has a few water stains on the table top but other than that it is in great shape. A little sand paper and paint and it will be terrific.

I found a craft book from 1972. Better Homes and Gardens, Gifts to Make Yourself. Lots of cute retro toys and purses.

A gallon storage bag of Perler beads. The Kids love these! (me too!) A troll color book from 1993. And never colored in. Another kids book and a Mill Hill Needlework kit.















Last week I found 57 Zippers. Perfect for purses and accessories.

I went to The fabric store for a pattern while they are on sale today and ended up with 11 pieces of fabric from the remnant bin.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin